Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

What's your favorite automation software for owners?

Erica Muller Orlando, FL

January 9, 2019

I know there are so many. Curious to know what you all use and why? 

Comments

Megan M. Nashville, TN

Jan 12 2019, 10:08 PM

My two favorites are Smartbnb and PriceLabs. Hands down!

Leslie D. Williston, ND

Jan 24 2019, 08:13 PM

We own two vacation rentals in Kissemmee, FL. Honestly, if you're handling your own bookings and have an outside company handle your cleaning and maintenance, most automation software has way too many "bells and whistles" than you'll ever need. We decided against purchasing it.

Matt M. , CA

Feb 05 2019, 04:47 PM

Looking at adding YourPorterApp as well, they have some bugs to work out and if they add a few more services, could be a great go to resource.

Matt Malouf

Author-Adventurepreneur

Matt M. , CA

Jan 13 2019, 06:46 PM

Lodgify for sure

Matt Malouf

Author-Adventurepreneur

Jorge M. Orlando, FL

Jan 24 2019, 03:20 AM

Bill C. Granada Hills, CA

Apr 25 2019, 04:54 PM

I own 3 vacation rental properties and acquiring a fourth. I have a property manager currently running them but considering doing it myself. I have used Lodgify, but found it far too clunky and they never smoothed out their portals to VRBO and Airbnb. 

considering software like myvr , or smoobu, or some others, but would like advice from people that have used them.

Susanne Y. Kelowna, BC

May 08 2019, 02:26 PM

Take a look at Owner Rez

Susanne Young 

Vacation Rental Strategist, Author of Vacation Rental Ownership 2019 

www.vacationrentalstrategist.com

ari e. Los Angeles, CA

May 08 2019, 11:33 PM

I have two PM companies I own - one of them is a larger company with hundreds of units where we need robust accounting capabilities - so we use Escapia.

My other company, we only have 60-70 units - and we use Guesty -as it's out of box and easier for the reservation agents to respond to Airbnb messages throughout one single interface. But it lacks an accounting module - so it creates a lot of work on myself and the bookkeeper every month...

Adrian G. Maplewood, NJ

May 08 2020, 12:47 PM

Some of the key features to look for when looking to transition to automated bookkeeping are:

• Automated data entry, billing, validation, calculations and other mundane administrative work.
  • Reduced human error (through e.g. OCR data entry)
  • Analysis of a given set of data
  • Detecting trends and patterns in accounting data
  • Real time data updation and calculation (clients don’t have to wait till the month’s end to see their finances)

One of the very first companies to utilize AI in their bookkeeping was smacc. The use of automated bookkeeping has increased as more and more businesses look to expand and automate the most time-consuming processes.

QuickBooks Pro Cloud Hosting

QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 

Drake Hosted 

These are some of the accounting & Tax software hosting programs which can be utilized for accounting automation.

casata l. Stoke Ferry, NFK

Sep 19 2023, 07:16 AM

Owners, what's your go-to automation software that revolutionizes your workflow? Just as I rely on my dissertation writing help for academic excellence, I'm eager to discover your tech favorites. Visit this for more information, https://dissertationwritinghelp.uk/buy-master-dissertation-service/