Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

STR Investor friendly lenders in Myrtle Beach

chari sutherland Atlanta, GA

February 25, 2021

I'm looking for lenders that UNDERSTAND the STR rental market and the income potential in it, who will lend based on potential income of the property I want to buy. Any recommendations?

Comments

jeff g. Palm Beach, FL

Feb 26 2021, 06:39 PM

Hi Chari, I'm also looking at properties in Myrtle Beach, and would like to chat with you if possible

jeff g. Palm Beach, FL

Feb 26 2021, 06:39 PM

Hi Chari, I'm also looking at properties in Myrtle Beach, and would like to chat with you if possible

manny c. Redlands, CA

Aug 11 2021, 01:46 AM

theLender is your go to for STR financing. They do exactly what you are looking for. Check out this link to their website. https://www.thelenderretail.com/investor-home-loans/

jody d. Scottsdale, AZ

Oct 12 2021, 04:54 AM

I am an experienced. hard money lender, licensed originator and investor. We are doing 30yr loans for STRs with rate down to 3.75%. Fill me the message me and I will quote you a loan.

laura b. Lewisport, KY

Oct 12 2021, 03:35 PM

griselda s. Johnstown, CO

Dec 22 2021, 06:10 PM

Interested

manny c. Redlands, CA

Dec 24 2021, 01:23 AM

Hi Griselda, theLender can help you with this. We specialize in STR financing. We have been able to serve many clients in Myrtle beach. We are a direct lender, not a broker, so we are able to deliver our STR financing with the lowest fees in the industry. Feel free to contact me at cledwidge@lender.com