Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

Panama City West End Market (30-A)

rachel gainsbrugh Peachtree City, GA

July 24, 2019

Hello,

I'm very interested, but the home prices are $$$$ and not sure if it will make sense...or what to purchase (new vs existing? condo vs detached?)  Does anyone have experience with this market?

Comments

Tameka B. Panama City Beach, FL

Aug 24 2019, 02:25 AM

My office is on Thomas Drive in Panama City Beach. And one of my agents lives in the West End. Condo rentals are doing very well. Detached are more expensive and can still stay occupied depending on location. 

carole h. Chicago, IL

Aug 10 2019, 03:29 PM

Donna F. Destin, FL

Aug 18 2019, 02:24 PM

Hi Rachel, 

30A, West PCB both are great Rental areas however you have to do your due diligence to find a property that will cash flow. There are properties that do extremely well, you just have to find the ones that will fulfill your goals. I’d be happy to answer your questions and assist.  I’ve been selling properties in the area for more than 25 years. 

patrice k. Baltimore, MD

Aug 18 2019, 08:38 PM

I am Patrice Konne i will like to go into investment deal with you and i will like us to invest in real estate,hotels and restorants.

Patrice.

Matt M. , CA

Nov 20 2019, 05:50 PM

Use the calculators here to see if the potential profit is worth the risk and price

Matt Malouf

Author-Adventurepreneur

patrice k. Baltimore, MD

Aug 08 2019, 01:06 PM

Good day My dear
I am Mr. PATRICE KONNE, I am a banker  and i am looking for a very good investment manager who can work with me so that we can have an investment together, cooperation for investment Deal.  I am looking for a good foreign partner who can go into investment and to provide a good and save foreign bank account for us to do a good deal and joint investment.
For more information. contact me via :patricekonne@yahoo.com
Best regards,
Mr. PATRICE KONNE..