Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

My Lost Bitcoin And Usdt Recovery With Refundd Polici

sara oneals Ogden, UT

April 25, 2024

I got deceived by Aleisha Tony and made to invest over USD380k on BITCOIN and USDT combined on their malicious investment site known as Coinware Global Investment. I'm writing this in tears and urging the general public to beware of them although they continuously change the brokers name on social media to gather more victims as their potential investor and you'd end up losing everything you have because they have no conscience. They only let you go or block you when they have milked everything you own and might go into debt, so that way, they sense you've figured out their tactics and tricks and do away with you because no dime would be coming out from your side anymore. I looked up ways to recover and deal with these evil people and even reported to the authorities with no remedy on sight until I came across a testimony of Refundd Polici Recovery Services by one 'Wendy Wallace" where she gave them praises after they successfuly recovered her stolen crypto assets and she dropped their contact information as follows Email; Refunddpolici ATGmail Dotcom and What sapp: (+1 605 963 9055) I gave them a trial immediately i came across the testimony and contact details, they asked me to provide details of the said transactions and contacts of the perpetrators of such devilish act, which i did and they swung into action while recovering USD275k of my money which gave me a slight of hope and happiness as i had something to hold unto without losing everything because i gave up and was literally on the verge of giving in on ending my existence cause my husband and kids kept blaming me.

Comments

No Comments