Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

How to join the illuminati successfully

scott williams Howland Island, 84

April 23, 2024

CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 Or Email him on stevemarco888@gmail.com Hi everyone, I'm from Texas and I'm so excited about the good things the illuminati have done in my life I've been suffering from one agent to another not until I met this very young man called Steve Marco just this year 2023 he helped me to become a member of illuminati fraternity, So i am here to give a testimonial how i joined the illuminati fraternity, i was trying to join this organization for so many years now, i got scammed by a fake agent in south africa, i was down, i could not feed myself and my family anymore and i tried to make money from all missed but all useless, i was scared to contact any illuminati agent because they ate my money, one day i came across a post from someone giving a testimonial, thanking a man called mr Steve Marco for helping him join the illuminati brotherhood, then i look at the mans email and the phone number he wrote on it, it was a nigeria number i decided to contact the person who was given the testimony and i called him and communicated with him on the phone before he started telling me his story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do then i made up my mind and called the agent mr Steve Marco and told me everything to do and also directed me to the Grand Master, and i was initiated, surprisingly i was Given my advantage of being a new member of the great illuminati fraternity, i was so happy, for those of you who are looking to join this organization this is your chance for you to join please email him (stevemarco888@gmail.com) CONTACT MR. Steve Marco +2348078336137.........,,

Comments

No Comments