Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

COMMENT I NEED A HACKER TO RECOVER MY STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY, BITCOIN INVESTMENT TO SCAMMER

katie faith Auckland, AUK

April 19, 2024

This is a warning to all Bitcoin investors, Don’t be a victim. Most investment, forex/binary options companies out there are fraudulent. They are all scams. I have been a victim of their activities. I invested about $175,000 and when I wanted to withdraw after some weeks, I was unable to reach their contact numbers or emails with which we stayed in touch. I assumed they were having some maintenance routine check, as that had happened in the past. After some weeks, I was contacted again by them and was asked to invest, which I refused and told them I wanted to withdraw my money. After this, I didn't hear from them again. At this point, I started to feel like I had been duped. I was lost and shattered as I had lost most of my savings. I was depressed for about 4 months. I was too ashamed to tell anyone about it, not even my children. I finally summoned the courage to tell my friend who came to visit me in the UK from New Zealand. He told me about a firm that specializes in helping get money back called Bitcoin, a crypto retrieval genius. I contacted them and was guided to recover most of my money. It was a great fee so contact him via 

Email: (brigadiatechremikeable {@at} proton. me )

Comments

No Comments