Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

Anyone looking for a host or co host for your vacation rental properties in Arizona?

preston brinson Scottsdale, AZ

July 19, 2022

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and that this message finds you all well! My name is Preston and have a STR Hosting hosting, coaching and property management company. If anyone has a STR in the Pheonix metropolitan area and are looking for a co-host to help with your listing(s)? I've worked for a large vacation rental company in the past and host / manage STRs off and on since 2015. I currently host / manage a couple of properties in old town Scottsdale and Pheonix and am looking to build my portfolio. I do just about everything from replying to inquiries, maintain shared calendars, schedule cleaners, pool service, landscapers, property walk- thru, and general maintenance. I’m extremely hands on and detail oriented with each of my properties and will take care of yours as if they were my own. My rates are lower than the larger companies out there and I offer a one on one relationship with the property owners and have the time needed to properly care for your properties. If you're looking to free up some of your time and are not opposed to chatting please let me know. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this message. Looking forward to talking soon!

Comments

No Comments