Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

What booking software do you use??

Matt Malouf , CA

February 11, 2019

I just started using Mint and it seems to be working okay and I'm better able to track my expenses.... what do you use?

Matt Malouf

Author-Adventurepreneur

Comments

Kolden S. Toronto, ON

Feb 25 2019, 04:05 PM

We currently offer our Hostaway Channel and Property Management Solution for clients looking to both improve their daily operations and increase revenue. If your interested in in booking a demo to see how our features work please contact me

Nancy M. Saint-Lazare-de-Vaudreuil, QC

Feb 19 2019, 04:49 PM

As a smaller private property owner (3 properties) I really like OwnerReservations.com (OwnerRez). It's not a channel manager but a great booking software that has automations making the rental contracts easy as well as the payments. I set it and forget it. And the price point is awesome too!

Hillary S. Golden, CO

Feb 19 2019, 04:42 AM

I use pricelabs

Michael G. Denver, CO

Feb 26 2019, 02:43 PM

Thanks for the offer, I self manage.

Erica M. Orlando, FL

Feb 13 2019, 08:34 PM

I've heard good things about Wheelhouse but have never personally used it. 

Kindest Regards, 

Erica Muller
Vrolio, Founder & CEO

"Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” - Mark Twain

Michael G. Denver, CO

Feb 26 2019, 02:43 PM

Thanks for the offer, I self manage.

Adrian G. Maplewood, NJ

Apr 04 2019, 08:44 PM

Hey Matt,

I would like to know your experience with Mint. I use Hosted QuickBooks for tracking the expenses for small business.

Regards,

Adrian

diana d. Maplewood, NJ

Aug 26 2019, 03:08 PM

I have not used Quicken in at least 5 years. But, I was a very heavy user for my personal finances. I tracked everything down to the penny. For a period of time, I moved to a Mac computer, and Quicken (at the time) for the Mac was seriously lacking in features relative to the PC version. I took that opportunity to switch to Mint, and I haven’t looked back.

First, Mint is free. Second, Mint is all in the cloud - don’t need to worry about files on my computer, backups, etc. For tracking your expenses you can also try  Hosted QuickBooks for advance and high end requirements.

Mint can be buggy. Mint has way less features than Quicken. But, for keeping track of my expenses, budget, and net worth, it works fine. I’ve adapted. And probably would never consider going back. 

Bookkeeper for cloud based quickbooks | Wave accounting

terrance m. Apollo Beach, FL

Nov 23 2019, 01:15 PM

I prefer using QuickBooks, I find it very convenient and helpful. I'm using QuickBooks hosted on the virtual desktop which helps me access it anywhere anytime and I can keep the record of all the accounts all the time.