Real Estate Forums

Start a Discussion
Not logged in
Back

New Mexico STR / Funding options?

mike cruz Amarillo, TX

March 4, 2021

Hello,

Located here in Amarillo, TX. My wife and I are in the process of getting pre approved for a second home. We are 4 hours from the where we would like to list our STR. Angel Fire New Mexico. This small town has cabins and a ski resort and close to 2 other towns. Can someone assure me that this is a good market? Airdna shows it is but i have not paid for a membership to see the real numbers. There are not any restrictions on STR, Fiber optic High Speed Internet, etc. Any advise or help would be appreciated. 

Also,

We have about 140k equity in our current home. My thought is to pull a HELOC out and used as a downpayment for our fist purchase. Is this a normal practice? Will this work if my numbers work. For, example, if my Daily rate at 70% occupancy covers both mortgage, management, and all other fees (including HELOC payment) should i use this method? Or is this just not a good idea and i need to use cash on hand or traditional finance? I guess What i need most, is making sure i Analyze correctly to make a deal work mainly in this market?

Any advise would help. Thank you.

Mike Cruz 

First time investor (Rookie)

Comments

melissa w. Naperville, IL

Mar 18 2021, 03:41 PM

Hi Mike! Have you checked out the vacation rental analyzer tool to crunch the numbers?  Here is the direct link: https://www.vrolio.com/vacation-rental-income-calculator

Please email Advisor@vrolio.com if you would like to set up a free investment strategy consultation to discuss best options and markets for investing.  

Also, if you aren't already working with an agent, we can help you get connected with one!  

andrew k. Alamo, CA

Apr 23 2024, 02:09 AM

Choosing A Reliable Bitcoin Recovery Service: iBolt Cyber Hacker Verified Agency

iBolt Cyber Hacker is known for their expertise in recovering lost or inaccessible Bitcoin funds. With a team of skilled professionals and state-of-the-art technology, they have successfully helped numerous clients recover their digital assets securely and efficiently. When choosing a Bitcoin recovery service, it is essential to consider factors such as reputation, experience, security measures, and success rate. iBolt Cyber Hacker excels in all these areas, making them a top choice for individuals seeking reliable assistance with Bitcoin recovery. Whether you have lost your Bitcoin wallet password, experienced a hacking incident, or encountered any other issue preventing access to your funds, iBolt Cyber Hacker can provide the expert help you need. Trustworthy, efficient, and dedicated to client satisfaction, they are a dependable partner in navigating the complexities of Bitcoin recovery.

More Info:

Email: Support @ iboltcyberhack . com

Contact/Whatsapp: +39 350 929 0318

ferdinand l. San Diego, CA

Apr 23 2024, 09:09 AM

RECOVER YOUR LOST/STOLEN BITCOIN WITH THE HELP OF CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD When it comes to retrieving stolen bitcoin, CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD is unique due to its skill, dedication, and experience. Knowing the ins and outs of the cryptocurrency world, they work closely with law enforcement and utilize cutting edge methods to locate and track down stolen bitcoin. Their exceptional reputation in the bitcoin recovery services industry stems from their individualized approach and unwavering dedication to client satisfaction. My bitcoin was stolen, and although I reached out to several hackers who said they could help me get it back, all they did was take additional money from me in the process. Upon reaching out to CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD for support, all hope was reestablished. I was first skeptical, but CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD eventually managed to retrieve my bitcoin. Thank you very much. contact CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD for help to get your lust/stolen funds back and be happy. Email:cryptorecoverywizard@gmail.com Website: http://cryptorecoverywizard.com